We Help Businesses in New Jersey Claim the Maximum ERC for All Six Quarters
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) is a fully refundable tax credit that was created as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act). The ERC is separate from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Companies in New Jersey can claim both the PPP and the ERC—and your ERC funds may be up to seven times higher than your PPP benefits. The ERC provides a maximum benefit of up to $26,000 per employee for qualifying companies.
At Sunrise Business Solutions | ERC Guaranteed, our New Jersey ERC specialists are committed to helping businesses secure the maximum tax refund—guaranteed. Fully backed by Berkshire Hathaway, we help our clients claim the Employee Retention Credit for all six quarters. If you have any questions about the ERC application process, we are more than happy to help. Call us at 1-888-210-8870 or send us a message directly through our website to set up a risk free, no obligation ERC assessment.
Understanding the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
The CARES Act created the Employee Retention Credit to incentivize, reward, and reimburse employers that kept paying workers during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021. It is a refund on the payroll taxes that were already paid. While it is not as well known as the PPP, the ERC is significant. Your ERC cash refund can be significantly above your PPP funds. Notably, the ERC is not restricted in any manner. In other words, there are no limitations on how the money is used. It is yours to keep. It does not even have to be used on business expenses at all.
How to Claim the ERC in New Jersey
As a New Jersey business owner or business operator, you may be wondering: How do I qualify for the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)? There are two separate federal guidelines that enable businesses to qualify for a cash refund through the ERC. Your New Jersey business can qualify by satisfying either of the following two criteria:
- Your New Jersey business was subject to a full or partial government shutdown order during 2020 or 2021; or
- Your New Jersey business sustained a significant loss in revenue when compared to a similar period in 2019.
Here is one of the key things to understand about qualifying for the Employee Retention Credit: The term “government shutdown” includes far more orders than many business owners realize. Do not assume that your company does not qualify. Virtually all businesses in New Jersey can qualify for the ERC. You may be eligible for a cash refund through the ERC based on:
- Cleaning or sanitizing rules;
- Social distancing regulations or capacity restrictions;
- A state or local work from home order;
- Supply chain disruptions, including vendor/supplier issues; and
- Travel restrictions.
Sunrise Business Solutions | ERC Guaranteed is made up of a dedicated team of ERC experts that are focused on helping clients in New Jersey put together everything that they need to prove that they qualify for a tax refund. We have access to federal government orders, New Jersey government orders, and local government orders. Companies in New Jersey can qualify for the ERC in just 60 seconds.
Who Can Claim the Employee Retention Credit in New Jersey?
Every business in New Jersey should carefully review its Employee Retention Credit eligibility. Virtually all companies in New Jersey were subject to government restrictions in 2020, 2021, or both that qualify them for the ERC. The tax credit is not limited to specific industries. Businesses that we help secure ERC benefits in New Jersey include:
You Can Still File for the ERC for All Six Quarters in New Jersey
- Healthcare: Sunrise Business Solutions | ERC Guaranteed helps clients secure the ERC for healthcare providers. In New Jersey, health industry businesses and organizations endured significant disruptions due to the government shutdowns and public health regulations. Dentists, chiropractors, and therapists were some of the most affected businesses. Though, all other types of healthcare industry businesses can qualify for benefits as well.
- Educational Institutions (Daycare Centers): Businesses and nonprofit organizations that provide services in the educational industry can claim the Employee Retention Credit (ERC). We work with all types of educational businesses, including daycare centers, colleges, universities, trade schools, and tutoring companies. You do not have to be a for-profit business to claim the ERC.
- Trucking and Transportation: Companies involved in transportation—both the moving of products and the moving of people—can claim the ERC. Sunrise Business Solutions | ERC Guaranteed works with truck companies and other firms in the truck industry to help them secure their ERC benefits. We also work with the full range of other transportation businesses, including bus companies, tour operators, medical transportation, and moving companies.
- All Brick-and-Mortar Retail Stores: New Jersey put major restrictions on brick-and-mortar retail stores. Every retail store in New Jersey can qualify for the Employee Retention Credit. Our New Jersey ERC specialists help all types of retail businesses seek the ERC.
- The Restaurant Industry: New Jersey restaurants were required to shut down outright or heavily limit their operations at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. After that, they were often forced to operate at reduced capacity and/or were subject to major limitations. We help restaurants—including fast food franchises—qualify for the ERC.
- Personal Care Businesses: All types of personal care businesses can claim the Employee Retention Credit. Some examples of personal care companies that can qualify for the ERC in New Jersey include things like spas, fitness centers, gyms, and salons.
- Construction: Do you have any questions about filing for the ERC as a construction company? Businesses in the construction industry can qualify for the ERC. Sunrise Business Solutions | ERC Guaranteed works with all types of construction companies in New Jersey.
- Manufacturing: Businesses that operate in the manufacturing industry can claim the ERC. Our New Jersey Employee Retention Credit specialists help manufacturers in New Jersey navigate the tax credit application process.
Businesses in New Jersey can claim the ERC for the final three quarters of 2020 and the first three quarters of 2021— six quarters in total. You may be wondering: Is it too late to file forThe Employee Retention Tax Credit Can be Filed in 2022 for 2021 & 2020 the ERC tax refund in New Jersey? The answer is a resounding ‘no’—even if you already filed business taxes for 2020 and 2021, you can still claim the ERC for every quarter. Federal law contains a three-year “lookback” provision. Under this provision, businesses can submit an amended Form 941-X to retroactively claim their ERC benefits. There is still time—but you do not want to wait much longer. Sunrise Business Solutions | ERC Guaranteed helps clients in New Jersey claim the ERC for all six quarters.
We Help Businesses and Organizations in New Jersey Maximize their ERC—Guaranteed
Filing for the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) is complicated. While it is normal to be confused, you should not let complexity lead to your business leaving money on the table. It is your right to claim the maximum ERC payroll tax refund for each quarter in which you are eligible. By preparing a full, audit-ready due diligence report for all clients, we are here to provide the knowledge and resources that you can rely on. With Sunrise Business Solutions | ERC Guaranteed, companies in New Jersey will get:
- A Zero-Risk, In-Depth ERC Assessment: As a starting point, we provide businesses and organizations in New Jersey with a 100 percent risk-free ERC analysis. We will put in the time and resources to help you understand your eligibility. New Jersey businesses never pay a dime until they qualify for an ERC tax refund.
- Careful Calculation of Your ERC Refund for Every Quarter: Calculating the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) can be complicated. There is a maximum of $5,000 per worker available for 2020 and $21,000 per worker available for 2021. Your exact ERC refund will depend on several factors. Our New Jersey ERC specialists will calculate your maximum refundable tax credit for all six quarters.
- Assistance With the Entire Application Process: You do not have to navigate the application process alone. We understand that the ERC paperwork is complicated. We also know that business owners and business managers in New Jersey are busy. With millions of dollars secured for clients, our New Jersey ERC specialists are ready to handle all aspects of the application process. Simply submit some basic financial information.
- Payment of the Maximum ERC (Up to Six Checks from the IRS): Once approved, we will make sure that you get your ERC tax refund as soon as possible. Unlike some competitors, Sunrise Business Solutions | ERC Guaranteed does not “hold” refunds for a pre-set period of time. We use Fedex Mail to facilitate your payment. Get up to six checks from the United States government to use in whatever manner you wish. There are no restrictions.
We proudly work with businesses and organizations throughout the State of New Jersey. Along with other communities, our ERC specialists serve: Bergen County, Middlesex County, Essex County, Hudson County, Ocean County, Monmouth County, Union County, Camden County, Passaic County, Morris County, Newark, Jersey City, Woodbridge Township, Toms River, Hamilton Township, Clifton, Trenton, Brick Township, Cherry Hill, Passaic, Old Bridge, Middletown Township, and Bayonne.
Contact Our New Jersey ERC Specialists Today
At Sunrise Business Solutions | ERC Guaranteed, we go above and beyond to help clients secure the maximum ERC tax refund in New Jersey. If you are preparing to claim the ERC in New Jersey, our team is more than ready to help. Call us at 1-888-210-8870 or contact us online to set up a risk-free, completely confidential appointment with a top-rated New Jersey ERC specialist.