We Help Businesses and Organizations in Illinois Secure the Maximum ERC—Guaranteed
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) is a fully refundable tax credit that is one of the most important programs created by the federal government as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), businesses in Illinois can claim up to $26,000 per eligible employee. Many qualified companies in Illinois have still not filed for the ERC tax refund— but it is not too late to submit your application.
At ERC Guaranteed, our Illinois ERC specialists are dedicated to helping clients secure the maximum refund—guaranteed. .We consistently help businesses get 30 percent to 100 percent more.. If you have questions about the ERC, we can help. Call us at 1-888-210-8870 or send us a message to arrange a completely confidential consultation with a dedicated ERC professional. There is no risk and no obligation.
An Overview of the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
Created through the CARES Act, the ERC is a federal program that provides a payroll tax refund to companies that kept employees on staff despite being subject to a restrictive government order. It is important to emphasize that businesses can file for the ERC whether or not they received PPP funds.
The ERC could potentially provide funding in the range of 3 to 5 times more than PPP1 your business received. Notably, the ERC tax refund comes with zero limitations. It does not have to be spent in any particular manner. You do not even have to spend your refund on the business at all.
How to Claim the ERC in Illinois
As a business owner or business manager in Illinois, you may be wondering: What do I need to do to qualify for the ERC? Through the CARES Act, federal standards have been established for ERC eligibility. In order to qualify for a payroll tax refund through the ERC, an Illinois business must prove that it meets one of the following two criteria during at least one quarter in 2020 or 2021:
- The company was subject to a full or partial government shutdown (restrictions) because of a federal, state, or municipal order; or
- The company sustained a substantial loss of revenue compared to the similar period before the outbreak of the pandemic.
Only one of these two standards needs to be met. Most businesses in Illinois do not even have to worry about proving any reduction in revenue. Virtually all businesses and organizations in the state were subject to some government order that suspended (or restricted) their commercial operations. In fact, your Illinois business may qualify for the Employee credit based on:
- Cleaning/sanitizing standards;
- Social distancing regulations;
- Capacity restrictions;
- A state or local work from home order;
- A disruption to a supply chain; or Vendor restrictions
- A restriction on travel.
ERC Guaranteed is made up of a team of dedicated ERC professionals. Our team has access to federal orders, Illinois state orders, and municipal government orders. We help companies in Illinois qualify for the ERC in as little as 60 seconds.
Who Can Claim the Employee Retention Credit in Illinois?
Companies from all industries have the right to apply for the Employee Retention Credit in Illinois. As the COVID-19 pandemic and corresponding government restrictions affected virtually all businesses, most companies are eligible for the ERC. An overview of Illinois businesses that we help qualify for the ERC include:
- Healthcare: Healthcare providers can claim the ERC in Illinois. Public health restrictions—from social distancing to sanitizing requirements to supply chain disruptions—had a big impact on the healthcare industry. Dentists, chiropractors, and all types of therapists were some of the most heavily impacted businesses in Illinois.
- Education: Companies and non-for-profit organizations in education can claim the ERC. Notably, daycare facilities were among the most heavily affected businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many daycare centers endured consistent disruptions. Other educational institutions—including colleges & universities, trade schools, and tutoring schools—can also qualify for the ERC.
- Transportation Industry: Transportation is one of the core industries in Illinois. The trucking industry endured major disruptions due to COVID-19 and full/partial government shutdowns. We help truck companies and other trucking industry businesses claim the ERC in Illinois. Our ERC specialists also work with other transportation companies—from moving companies to medical transportation firms.
- All Types of Retail Stores: A significant share of U.S. retail dollars shifted from brick-and-mortar stores to e-commerce in 2020 and 2021. Retail stores had to deal with social distancing regulations, cleaning/sanitizing requirements, supply chain problems, and other public health restrictions. We help all types of retail stores in Illinois file for the ERC.
- Restaurants, including Fast Food: During the initial stages of the COVID-19 outbreak in Illinois, many restaurants were forced to shut down entirely. In the following months, restaurants operated at reduced capacity and were subject to other restrictions. All restaurants in Illinois, including fast food franchises, can file for the ERC tax credit.
- Personal Care: Our team works closely with personal care businesses in Illinois to help them secure the maximum Employee Retention Credit that they are due. Businesses that qualify include spas, fitness centers, gyms salons, and much more.
- Construction: Are you considering filing for the ERC as a business in the construction industry in Illinois? The tax credit specialists at Sunrise Business Solutions can help you secure the maximum benefit.
- Manufacturing: Manufacturing remains an important part of the economy in Illinois. Companies within the manufacturing industry claim the ERC. We help manufacturers qualify for the Employee Retention Credit.
Illinois Businesses Can Still Qualify for the ERC for All Six Quarters
The Employee Retention Credit is available for six quarters in total—the final three quarters of 2020 and the first three quarters of 2021. Of course, by this point, most companies and organizations in Illinois have already filed their taxes for both 2020 and 2021. The good news is that it is still not too late to file for the ERC for all quarters. Under federal law, there is a three-year “lookback” window to file for ERC benefits. You can submit an amended Form 941-X to claim your ERC for 2020 and/or 2021 now. It is not too late. ERC Guaranteed helps Illinois businesses claim the ERC for every quarter.
We Help Businesses in Illinois Maximize their ERC Tax Credit—Guaranteed
With an exclusive focus on the Employee Retention Credit, we are devoted to putting in the time, resources, and attention to detail to help businesses and organizations get the full tax refund that they rightfully deserve. Our team makes the ERC application process easy and stress-free. You will get a complete, audit-ready due diligence report. Further, when you reach out to ERC Guaranteed, you will get access to an Illinois ERC specialist who can:
- Provide a Thorough RIsk-Free ERC Assessment: We start with a comprehensive ERC assessment for businesses in Illinois. Our ERC professionals will thoroughly evaluate your situation and help you understand your Employee Retention Credit eligibility. There is zero risk. Businesses pay nothing until they qualify for an ERC tax refund.
- Calculate Your Full ERC Benefit for All Six Quarters: Calculating the ERC can be complicated. You may have a lot of questions about exactly how much your Illinois business can qualify for. Up to $5,000 per employee is available for 2020 and $21,000 per employee is available for 2021. We will calculate your full tax refund for all six quarters.
- Take Care of All Aspects of the ERC Application Process: Do not be discouraged from applying for the ERC because of the application itself. We have helped clients secure many millions in ERC tax benefits. Our team is very familiar with the application process and we are here to handle all of the paperwork. All you need to do is provide some general financial information.
- Facilitate Your Tax Refund (Up to Six Checks): We are committed to facilitating faster ERC tax refund payments for businesses in Illinois. Our team works with FedEx Mail. Not only will we work to help you get your ERC refund faster, but the money does not come with any strings attached. Get up to six checks from the IRS. The funds are yours to use how you see best.
We are proud to serve businesses and organizations throughout the State of Illinois, including in: Cook County, DuPage County, Lake County, Will County, Kane County, McHenry County, Winnebago County, Madison County, St. Clair County, Champaign County, Peoria County, Chicago, Schaumburg, Naperville, Joliet, Rockford, Springfield, Elgin Peoria, Champaign, Waukegan, Arlington Heights, Bolingbrook, Evanston, Palatine, Skokie, Des Plaines, Orland Park, and Tinley Park.
Contact Our Illinois ERC Specialists for Guidance and Support
At ERC Guaranteed, we help clients in Illinois claim the maximum ERC tax refund—guaranteed. You can still file for the ERC for all six quarters. If you have any questions about the application process, please call us at 1-888-210-8870 or contact us directly online. We offer a risk-free, no obligation assessment to businesses and organizations in Illinois.